how to get openssl pkeyutl ?
Menon, Anish
2012-06-05 21:37:40 UTC
Hi

I am trying to use the command pkeyutl but I don't see that option available on the latest version for windows. 1c . How do I get the same?

Thanks

Anish
Dave Thompson
2012-06-06 02:50:25 UTC
Sent: Tuesday, 05 June, 2012 17:38
I am trying to use the command pkeyutl but I don't see that option
available on the latest version for windows. 1c . How do I get the same?
By '1c' I assume you mean 1.0.1c.

Are you using the ShiningLight build/package, some other vanilla
build (no special config options), or a custom build of any kind?

Where exactly are you looking? Does 'openssl list-standard-commands'
produce a list that does or does not include pkeyutl?